It’s the colour that dominates our corporate style – but that’s not the only reason we love being “green”.
Mariart is part of the global community and we have a responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint. As a graphic design agency, we’re committed to sustainable development, responsible environmental management, conserving resources, preventing pollution and complying with relevant legislation.
As part of this commitment, we:
- use green power (see www.greenpower.gov.au)
- follow an internal environmental policy that maximises recycling and minimises paper, ink and water usage
- use energy-efficient equipment and sustainable or biodegradable products whenever possible
- proudly support Landcare
- participate in ecoBiz, a state government initiative that assists businesses to identify efficiencies in waste, water and energy
- plant a tree on behalf of our clients for every print job and annual website hosting package we manage (through www.carbonneutral.com.au).
Mariart aims to work with environmentally aware suppliers whenever feasible. We also:
- remain up to speed about printing processes that reduce environmental impact, such as waterless or digital printing
- encourage clients to support paper merchants who conform to strict environmental and quality standards, using mills that are accredited with the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS), Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or Well Managed Forests (WMF)
- encourage clients to eliminate waste by estimating print volumes as accurately as possible.
At Mariart, our graphic design services are built around our passion and genuine value for the environment. If you’re a green business looking for a green supplier, look no further than Mariart and contact us today.