Last updated: 23 June 2023
1 Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our website, such as when you fill out contact forms, subscribe to our newsletter, or request services. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name (if applicable)
- Other information you choose to provide
1.2 Usage Data and Analytics
2 Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver the services you request from us
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support
- To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other updates, where you have provided your consent to receive such information
- To improve and optimise our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
3 Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, delivering our services, or conducting our business. These third parties are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation or a court order
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website or services
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
4 Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5 Third-Party Links
6 Children’s Privacy
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information.
7 Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information in our possession. You may also have the right to restrict or object to certain processing activities. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below.
9 Contact Us